- Introduction Welcome to Good Dog Training New Zealand. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
- Information We Collect
2.1. Personal Information: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us, enroll in our training sessions, or interact with our website. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
2.2. Automatically Collected Data: When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and usage of our services, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Respond to your requests, comments, or questions.
- Send you training-related updates.
- Monitor and analyze website usage for business purposes.
- Sharing & Disclosing Your Personal Information
We only share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Compliance with laws.
- Protecting our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
- In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, or financing.
- Your Rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to and correction of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your data.
- Request the deletion of your data.
- Request data portability.
- Data Retention
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. However, no online activity is ever fully secure or error-free.
- Cookies & Similar Technologies
- Children’s Privacy
Our services are not directed at or intended for use by individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect information from individuals under this age.